Ragers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rangers from all over the world and all across the time line have joined up to fight a new evil

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mythical quest...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Saku

The Mythical quest... Empty
PostSubject: The Mythical quest...   The Mythical quest... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:58 pm

*The Myth Rangers were walking down the streets of Angel grove after weeks past by sence they voed to fight by Huron's side. But I was killing Saku to be forced to fight by that guy's side. Even if he found out how he felt, he wouldn't want to be on his side, when he takes over this weak planet. Saku wanted to talk to his Master about something but first he had to visit his old high school. For some reason Saku still remembered his high school years, even thou they were altered by his Master. Camilla looked at Saku, knowing something was wrong*

Saku, wait we need to talk. Camilla said at the doors of the high school.Why did you let, that kid beat you, I know you have more power than that. Saku turned around with a smirk on his face.

I have my reasons, I can see that kid being by our master's side as we rule this world, but he needs his comrades for now. Saku said calmly and coldly as he opens the doors and walks in.

*Saku looked at unknown and nodded, so does he. Unknown transforms into a small cat and walks off. Saku nodded to Rose as she places a hand on a walk and closed her eyes. She was trying to see if there was anyone else here. she opened her eyes and put up three fingers up. this meant there was three other people here. Saku turned his head to Camilla and she nodded as well. She placed her hands on the ground as a green light shined, after the light vanished three stone snakes appeared, but only for a few second, due to they quick moved to the other rooms trying to locate the other three people. After a few minutes the small cat returned and transformed back to Unknons normal appearace*

There are two people turned to stone in the other rooms, and in room C-238 there is a dark figured human. Unknown said in a whisper to the othe Myth rangers.

That's the person we need to talk to...OK everyone let's go anbd greet our Master! Said Saku as he starts heading to the C wing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rainbow_dragon_master
tyzonn

PostSubject: Re: The Mythical quest...   The Mythical quest... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:10 pm

-tyzonn and Cristina walked into the school talking to each other about what had happened to them and why the other set of rangers would protect them as they walk into the class room and see the student encased in stone- what happened to him -tyzonn rushes to the statue-

i dont know i wonder if anyone else has been transformed-Cristina heads out the door to search-
Back to top Go down
Saku

PostSubject: Re: The Mythical quest...   The Mythical quest... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:58 pm

*Saku and the others took their time, knowing that there wasn't any point in rushing thing,until Rose looked at Saku with uneasy eyes*

What is it Rose? Saku said as they contuined to walk towards the C wing.

They are more people in this school now, I think there is two of them. Rose said as she gently places her hands on the wall.

If you must, block this hallway.Saku said as he stopped and turned around to face Rose.

Rose placed both hands on the wall, as the hallway became blocked by a thick wall of ice.Rose nodded as they resumed to walk towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
tyzonn

PostSubject: Re: The Mythical quest...   The Mythical quest... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:18 pm

-Cristina walks down the hallway and notices the wall of ice blocking the way-mmm this is weird -Cristina pulls out her phone and calls tyzonn- hey tyzonn you should get here fast

-ok im on my way -tyzonn heads out the classroom
Back to top Go down
Saku

PostSubject: Re: The Mythical quest...   The Mythical quest... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:24 pm

*When the myth rangers went up stairs they contiuned to the left, until they found the room they were looking for, Saku knocks on the door be for walking in*

Master?
Back to top Go down
tyzonn

PostSubject: Re: The Mythical quest...   The Mythical quest... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:29 pm

-tyzonn arrives at the ice wall as Cristina looks at him - how are we gonna get past this

-tyzonn thinks-i have an idea step back -Cristina steps back as tyzonn punches in to the wall -power of the sapphire pegasus -as tyzonns fist connects with the wall the ice shatters -ok lets go -Cristina and tyzonn walk up the stairs
Back to top Go down
Saku

PostSubject: Re: The Mythical quest...   The Mythical quest... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:42 pm

Are you four alone? A dark figure spoke

No, we are not, Rose sensed two or more people heading this way Saku said as he and the others bowwed to the figure.

It will be fine, allow them to come, they might help out me anyways
Back to top Go down
tyzonn

PostSubject: Re: The Mythical quest...   The Mythical quest... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:49 pm

-tyzonn and Cristina stop at the top of the stairs and look around-something doesnt seem right

-no it dont we should be careful -they continue walking down the hall-
Back to top Go down
Saku

PostSubject: Re: The Mythical quest...   The Mythical quest... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:01 pm

Now my servents, what is the reason why you have come? The dark Shadow said.

We are here to ask you for a favor, Master. Saku said as he walked away from the door.

oh, but first let's bring our guest of honor here, Rose will you show them the way?

It woulde be a pleasure, my lord. Rose said as she made two copies of herself. The two copies walked the halls looking for the other two people.
Back to top Go down
tyzonn

PostSubject: Re: The Mythical quest...   The Mythical quest... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:05 pm

-tyzonn and Cristina look at the 2 clones waling towards them-who are you and what did you to the students
Back to top Go down
Saku

PostSubject: Re: The Mythical quest...   The Mythical quest... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:11 pm

We did nothing to those humans said the first one

We were only created to show you the way to our Master, he is waiting for you two. said the second one as they both started to walk the other way
Back to top Go down
tyzonn

PostSubject: Re: The Mythical quest...   The Mythical quest... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:13 pm

ok takes us to him -Cristina looks at tyzonn- are you sure we can trust them -tyzonn nods-yes we can lead the way -tyzonn walks up to the clones-
Back to top Go down
Saku

PostSubject: Re: The Mythical quest...   The Mythical quest... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:21 pm

*The clones start to fall apart before they reached the door, to the room*

In there they both said as they point to the room and then melted
Back to top Go down
tyzonn

PostSubject: Re: The Mythical quest...   The Mythical quest... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:24 pm

-tyzonn looks at Cristina as zane runs up to them-i cam as soon as i got your message -tyzonn nods-ok now that everyone is here lets go -tyzonn opens the door
Back to top Go down
Saku

PostSubject: Re: The Mythical quest...   The Mythical quest... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:30 pm

*the room was full of a dark priesance, even stronger than that of Huron's*

Welcome guests of honor, or should I say Tyzonn?

*The myth rangers were beside a dark figure, but they were in there human forms*
Back to top Go down
Huron
Admin
Huron

PostSubject: Re: The Mythical quest...   The Mythical quest... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:38 pm

*In the stronghold of Zed and Huron*

Where are the Myth Rangers?!

I have no idea Huron!
Back to top Go down
http://rangersunite.heavenforum.com
tyzonn

PostSubject: Re: The Mythical quest...   The Mythical quest... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:41 pm

-tyzonn walk in with his partners and looks around-why am i ur guest of honor
Back to top Go down
Saku

PostSubject: Re: The Mythical quest...   The Mythical quest... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:53 pm

*due to the myth ranger's Master's Aura, it would hide there appearance completely*

You are the guest of honor for one reason....

*the shadow looks over to Saku*

...I have heard you have defeated the undefeatable Vampire Ranger, Is this correct?
Back to top Go down
tyzonn

PostSubject: Re: The Mythical quest...   The Mythical quest... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:35 am

yes i have beaten him but it wasnt a true victory
Back to top Go down
Saku

PostSubject: Re: The Mythical quest...   The Mythical quest... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:41 am

Don't be so modest, it was a true victory even if he made you win...I saw the entire match my friend, and I like your skills
Back to top Go down
tyzonn

PostSubject: Re: The Mythical quest...   The Mythical quest... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:43 am

thank you but why was you watching our battle
Back to top Go down
Saku

PostSubject: Re: The Mythical quest...   The Mythical quest... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:52 am

I always watch my servents battles, but I never enjoyed and of there battle more than the Vampir Ranger's battles. He surpirses me everytime he battles.
Back to top Go down
tyzonn

PostSubject: Re: The Mythical quest...   The Mythical quest... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:55 am

he surprised me as well in our battle
Back to top Go down
Saku

PostSubject: Re: The Mythical quest...   The Mythical quest... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:04 am

Now to get down with business, the reason why you and your fallow rangers are here is i'm allowing you have the opion to join my ranks and together we can defeat the common enemy! But before you answer I need you to help with my ranger with a quest of theirs. You must have heard about the curse Huron placed on the Myth Rangers. I'm allowing them to find a way to remove the curse before Huron finds out.
Back to top Go down
tyzonn

PostSubject: Re: The Mythical quest...   The Mythical quest... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:15 pm

i will be glad to help -zane and Cristina look at each other then at the mysterious figure-we will help to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mythical quest...   The Mythical quest... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mythical quest...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ragers Unite :: a new team is formed-
Jump to: